Mother’s Day, you guys! It’s right around the corner. Growing up I feel like this was kind of always a big deal. Maybe because I just really and truly have Theee Best Mother on The Planet, but, anyway. I’ve seen so many great things lately and thought, “Ooo! That would be a fun gift!” I thought I’d do a little collection and share in case any of you ladies out there need help dropping some hints to your peeps.
- The Blessed Is She Planner – On my wish list. I know ladies who have this and absolutely love it. It runs August-July, and pre-orders are open now, which means it still has a pre-order price. So…now’s the time to snag.
- The Catholic Catalogue – This book. I had it on my list for a while, then saw it in a store. It’s a beautiful book. Just, so lovely. Very satisfying to hold. I’ve had guests pick it up and say, “Wow, that’s a pretty book!” And this one is safe to judge by its cover: it’s an absolutely delightful read, and a terrific resource. I love sitting down with it, flipping to the right section of the year, and seeing what I can bring to our home life. It’s a treat for sure.
- BC Body Luxuries Gift Set – Feeling the need to splurge on someone (or yourself)? I gotchu. This right here. A scrub, a butter, a cutie pie canvas tote. Now you’re totes covered. (See what I did there?)
- Glory Design Crochet – I won a thing (Me! I won!) and part of the prize was a Rosary teether from this delightful Etsy shop. It arrived a few days ago and I’m still swooning over it. Now I want a bunch of other stuff from her shop. Tiffany’s work is beautiful and she herself is a lovely lady. Get thee over to the internets and buy all the things from her.
- Brick House in the City – if you’ve never heard of this awesome shop, you clearly don’t follow me on any form of social media. Lauren is a such a gem, and her work is spot on. She somehow gets better all the time, and I keep being amazed that’s even possible. She just released Mommy & Me tees and I want. Much. Also this one. But you kinda can’t go wrong with anything she makes, so…go browse. And buy.
- BC Lip Products – This is what MY mama is getting! (Hi, Mom.) We just released new colors in our gloss, sheers, and lipsticks so there’s pretty much a thing for err’body. I don’t know if I want Azalea or Poppy first…decisions.
- Ponder by Take Up & Read – I started doing the Scripture studies from Take Up & Read this past Advent, and I can’t get enough of them. Every morning I look forward to snuggling up on the couch with my Bible and these books. The newest one just released and I’m itching to get my fingers on it.
- Garden Rose Linen Apron – Sneaking suspicion this is what my peeps are getting me. Like, I have the inside scoop. Had my eye on it for a while and the reviews are great. Besides, who doesn’t need a pink linen apron? Nobody, that’s who doesn’t need it (Double negatives for the wiiiiin…)
Now that it’s all rounded up, I realize this is all a big reflection of my crunchiness and Catholic-ness, so I think I’ll go change the post title and just offer more clarity in the world. Or something like that. What was the post titled before?
We’ll never know…
Anyways. Go, do the shops, get the things, be prepared, all the good stuffs. I’d say write a meaningful letter but YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW TO DO THAT and also gifts are fun for moms. So, write your letter *and* get the mommy a nice gift.
Some links found in my posts are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I will receive a percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support our family!